Landscaping creates the first impression of your your home or business. Bay Landscaping has years of experience designing, building and maintaining beautiful landscapes for homeowners, businesses and commercial properties.
Good landscaping requires good planning and coordination between landscape designers and contractors when excavating begins.
- the amount of top soil needed set aside, where it should be piled based on your landscaping design,
- which established plants and trees need to be undisturbed, which trees we will be responsible for removal and replanting
- and which areas heavy equipment should avoid.
Before you begin any landscape project, use this list of questions as a guide to get started.
- Do you want a formal setting or a casual feel?
- Do you entertain? If so, how and how often?
- Do you need an area for outdoor recreation, i.e., barbecue, fire pit, hot tub, game area?
- Will there be any additions to your house and/or property?
- Are you satisfied with your existing drive, walks or patio?
- Have you thought about a new deck or front entrance?
- Have you considered any future outdoor structures, i.e. gazebo, arbor, swimming pool or play structures?
- Do you need privacy?
- How long do you intend to live here?
- Do you have children? What are their needs?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you like gardening? If so, what type, flower, herb or vegetable?
- What are your plant likes and dislikes?
- Do you want to attract wildlife?
- Are there any special concerns with your site, i.e., drainage problems, problem soils, easements, etc.?
- Do you have a budget?